Friday, January 2, 2009

The Others - MakeUp Artists To Date

BENJAMIN DEAN - Lots of experience from Indianapolis. http://www.benjamindean.com/ Good attitude and website.
Wrote to him at length about the material and am in discussions with him.


Has Post FX and other skills. May be a good producer to have on board.

AMY LYNN GREGERSON - MU Asst. (will recommend to whomever hired)

HENRI BYRD - Fashion?Straight Work. NO FX - Samples requested.

CANDICE SANSONE - Good B/W Work. Requested response. Will meet up 2nd week in January to discuss work and lok at her book.

JILL MALTEZOS - Owns MU School - Will Poll students to check avails and level of interest. School is Makeupfirst.com

NADIA HATTER - Meeting on Frday. Part of Zombie Army in Chi-town. Has a good outlook and energy.

Ken Hertlein. - contacted me via website 734 635 6065

I've been a special makeup fx artist for over 20 years. I've worked on numerous features, etc. and was personally trained by Dick Smith. I just moved to Chicago last week. If you can give me a regular email address, I can send you my pdf of pics of my work and recommendations.


Extensive experience and beautiful book.

Contacted 1/5/9 - bounceback from him to cal me. Never did.


MARCO - PA with a dream(and a minivan) Wants to meet mid month to discuss possibilities.

ANDREA JABLONSKI - Heavy Metal video MU Artist (saw vid on You Tube) - Fields of wheat and beach - where was that?

TANNER HUTT - Makeup FX - Sent me query email. Photos to follow

Nick Cueva <ncueva@gmail.com> SHATTERGLASS and THE RED CAMERA FOR USE!!! http://www.shatterglassstudios.com/

CHRIS EMSLIE - Tom Savini Makeup School Graduate -

Has Makeup Experience and is eager

Dawn Sorenson - pretty makeup (will assist)

Angela Pesa - pretty makeup/ limited palette (will she assist?)

http://www.ianstrandberg.info/?p=353 - VFX ARTIST - Have his site on file - Good Fire and CGI FX - Titles and visuals.

Natalie - MU - resume as below

No comments:

Post a Comment